Tuesday, January 3, 2006
95 Days
Today's doctor visit was alright. JT is measuring good, his heartbeat is still going strong at 140, my blood pressure is good at 118/60, my pee is fine. Then comes the whopper - do you want a 10 pound baby? Of course my answer is no. Then you need to start exercising more or eating less.
Seems I've gained 10 pounds in the last month. My accident combined with holiday treats didn't help my mission any and it's quite apparent that I ruined it.
So Kevin and I will start our nightly walks. Granted, it'll be dark by the time I get home but we can still walk. No excuses.
Glucose and full blood count in 2 weeks to make sure I'm not anemic (or anymore than I already knew I was) or not developing GD. I can't wait to drink the orange stuff!
P.S. I'll be sure to eat the rest of my Twix ice cream as soon as possible so it's no longer a temptation! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment