Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Follow up

I've passed the glucose test with flying colors, gained a couple more pounds and talked to the doctor about my moodiness, more like tearfulness. She made me feel human again and assured me things are ok and we'll check in together at the next couple of visits. Blood pressure seemed to be a little higher at this visit but I still heard, "blood pressure's good" so I won't question it. JT's heart beat was a little tough to catch this visit. When I was asked if I'v been feeling him move I looked at her like she was crazy. This boy doesn't stop. She smiled and shared a polite laugh and then set out to get the heartbeat. What's that? Can't get it? Could it be because he's moving so much? Told you so! Once she was able to pin him down, it was 152.

No comments: