Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day

Today's doctor visit was filled with a little more excitement than normal. The good things...*Only a 0.6 Weight gain for me since January 31. *My blood pressure is normal. *JT's heart rate was 136. *I could see his face clearly. *Still plenty of amniotic fluid for him to move in. *The placenta was graded a 1..."My Placenta's #1!" *He still has his boy parts. Amazing things...*He's already 4 pounds 14 ounces. *He's got big feet. *I could see his baby teeth in the gums. Scary Things... *He might end up being a 9 pounder. *There's a bit of fluid in his left kidney. Because of the scary things, we're scheduled for another Ultrasound on March 14. The point is to watch the kidney and the growth. It's possible he's so big already due to the weight I put on all at once a few months ago. So now that I've ben watching what I eat he could taper off and come out weighing less than predicted. They don't want him to get stuck during labor (yeah, I feel the same, thanks) so let's pray he's done with his major weight gains. The kidney is something to watch develop. Concern is when the fluid/sac (honestly can't remember) is larger than 1 cm. His left one measured 1.65. The tech explained it happens more frequently when the boy parts are developing and it's possible in the next month it'll resolve itself. I just pray that all parts come out working! I'll update as I learn more.

No comments: