Monday, March 20, 2006
We're ready Baby, come on out
Dear JT,
Yesterday I sweated up a storm putting your car seat into the car. The only trouble I had was trying to figure out if the blue and yellow one that matches the stroller should go in my car or dad's truck since his truck is blue. My car is greenish blue so we could've put in the other car seat that is green and burgandy. But that one doesn't have the little head rest.
But anyways...I also packed your bag. We don't have an official diaper bag so we're using the one given to us at Child Birth Preparedness class. It's plenty big so holds some shorts and shirts for your dad and 4 outfits for you. What can I say, we can't decide what to dress you in. If I had my way, we'd bring you home naked.
I also lugged my bag out to the car. I think you're more prepared than I am. I just threw in a mix of stuff and Lord only knows if I remembered certain things. I'm going to trust that I have enough of what I need and not dig it out.
All that we need to grab is my body pillow, the camera and the charger. I've left a list for your dad in case you decide to come while I'm at work. I bet he calls to ask where the list is.
I digress.
JT, I love you, little man. And as scared as I am to become a parent - YOUR MOM - in the blink of an eye I'm ready to hold your tiny body in my arms. Ready to smooch you all over your cheesy vernix coated body. hehehe
Now would you get the show on the road?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment