Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Right on schedule!
Turns out JT does have a schedule. I just got used to the constant moving so I didn't realize it. But comparing today's times to yesterday it appears that he's within a half hour of most of his feedings and nap times. That is, when he choses to nap. : ) I'll be glad when this week is over so I can stop timing everything!
We got Triever to the vet this morning. I'm glad it wasn't me. Even after several spraying downs yesterday, he still managed to go find more poo. God forbid he smell like a Golden Retriever. No! So Kevin got up around 8 and washed him before driving him to his doom. We'll pick him up later today and let him recouperate in the house.
No camcorder shopping today. Since I'm doing so well on this scheduling thing I'm going to wait a couple days to get things in order. And besides, it's nice to sit in the same room with a mellow baby. We'll make a family trip at the end of the week to get all our shopping done but for today I'll just enjoy my time with the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment