Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Blog Hopping

I like to randomly find a blog, read a post and then jump to another blog from that page. Doing that tonight I landed on someone's who had to write a list of 20 things she hated. Here's what made my list.
  1. I hate vegetables. Specifically brussel sprouts, broccoli, green beans, peas and beets. And lima beans. Warm carrots aren't very good either.
  2. I hate people that inch forward in their car to avoid looking at the panhandler standing next to them and to basically say, "You don't exist" without saying a word.
  3. I hate people that invade my personal space when I'm in line.
  4. I hate being late for work but I usually am.
  5. I hate the panhandlers who get mad for not getting anything and the man that snubbed my offering of the apple from my lunch. Perhaps if you stopped giving me the finger?
  6. I hate people who lack patience and common courtesy.
  7. I hate that I want to lose a little weight but don't have the motivation to do anything about it.
  8. I hate being called "Pretty" by the woman who works at the gas station. She calls everyone "Pretty", even the men. Weirdo.
  9. I hate walking into a crowded room alone.
  10. I hate that I have so much self-doubt about things I could accomplish. Or couldn't. See?
  11. I hate matching up socks.
  12. I hate living paycheck to paycheck without a substantial savings "just in case". Because if "just in case" was going to happen to anyone, it'd be me.
  13. I hate Capital Anesthesiology Association's billing department. 8 bills, 8 different amounts and none of it makes sense. Not even to them.
  14. I hate crowds of people in a small space talking loud.
  15. I hate balancing the checkbook and being off 12 cents.
  16. I hate fire ants. They probably hate me, too.
  17. I hate putting away the clean dishes.
  18. I hate cleaning toilets and the floor around them.
  19. I hate being late for work but I usually am.
  20. I hate being away from JT so much.
What's your twenty?

No comments: