Monday, August 28, 2006
It's not really my space
One of my friends talked me into creating a myspace account a year ago. I did it. Well, sort of. I don't use it. Honestly, I've gone on a few times to locate a few choice people who I didn't find any way. I'm not going to decorate the page. I'm not going to be loading up music to entertain you while you look to see who my friends are. (By the way, I really want that shirt that says, "my only friend is Tom"...I think that shirt rocks) I'm not trying to network my way around. I'm not looking for a lover. I'm not looking for old flames. I'm just trying to delete my stupid, non-signing in, oops an error has occured, sorry you must be a member to do that! account.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! I'm on your friends list! I totally MyStalked you!
Actually, I just uploaded my Yahoo address book and you were there, so I added you. It was when I had like 2.5 friends and I too was being pressured into being a Spacer.
Hey! I am on myspace. I kind of like it, but I also have a little more time than new mommy's do.
Post a Comment