I had a hard time waking up Monkey this morning. After getting out of bed with me, he stayed asleep on my shoulder so I put him down in his crib. I couldn't resist recording him waking up.
Too cute! I love their expressions when they wake up in the morning. I love the way they kick their feet up in the air, squint at you and then smile. And I love baby pajama's! He's precious!
I finally figured out the streaming thing. I am a throwback when it comes to watching videos. So cute!! I love the foot slam- it is my favorite baby thing. Jake shakes the house. Literally!
3 comments:
Too cute! I love their expressions when they wake up in the morning. I love the way they kick their feet up in the air, squint at you and then smile. And I love baby pajama's! He's precious!
Oh goodness. Bless you cutest of all possible cute babies ever!
Can I have one now?
I finally figured out the streaming thing. I am a throwback when it comes to watching videos. So cute!! I love the foot slam- it is my favorite baby thing. Jake shakes the house. Literally!
Post a Comment