- It's only a tablespoon
- It's going to be mostly boob juice
- It's going to be mostly on his chin(s)
- It'll be over before you know it
Friday, September 1, 2006
No turning back
Last night was about all I could bear to have him sitting next to me hollering while I ate. It's not good for my digestive system to suck down my dinner that fast and I shouldn't have anxiety while I'm eating. His little lips were smacking while I ate which tells me in not any words at all that the time is now. So I went to the store on my lunch hour and picked up some rice cereal.
I have a sad face on but inside I'm secretly excited. I suppose we'll have to bust out the video camera for this event so the grandparents in Minnesota and Dallas can witness the event. I'll give you a warning now so you aren't let down when you watch it:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It will be fine, Jor. Just wait. It will be a whole new world of funny pictures, and laughter. And crying, and stinky diapers, but you know.....is what happens when the little boogers grow up. Just a little growing. Not much. Just a little.
I am looking forward to the video. I'm popping the corn now.
Remember, just because it is the start of solid foods does not mean an end to the boob juice. No need to be sad. And like Katharine said, the diapers will change so be prepared.
I have to say that I actually enjoy- wait, that's totally the wrong word- like, maybe- the diapers better since Jake has been eating solids. It actually smells and looks like poop. Not pleasant but I don't know what that other stuff was.
I wasn't thrilled about starting the foods either, but it is kind of fun now. Jake thinks it is the best thing in the whole world.
Post a Comment