So you know - Spencer and JT had a conversation tonight. I was showing the clip to my husband so he could see how much JT was moving around and how similar the baby talk is - Spencer was sitting on my lap laughing at your son and blah blah blah'ing him right back!
Very cute footage. What a treasure to look back on years from now. JT is at such an adorable age. Zane stood here with me and watched the entire clip, as well. He was laughing along with me. JT's lucky to have a "soft place" to land :)
4 comments:
Ok, first what a calm cat!
Second, he's really moving now! Wow! I'm not sure I'm looking forward to that...
So you know - Spencer and JT had a conversation tonight. I was showing the clip to my husband so he could see how much JT was moving around and how similar the baby talk is - Spencer was sitting on my lap laughing at your son and blah blah blah'ing him right back!
That's great! LOL
Next we'll (you, me and Lora) will need to get webcams so the boys can get to know each other, too!
Hey. I hope Spencer was laughing WITH him and not at him...
*wink*
Very cute footage. What a treasure to look back on years from now. JT is at such an adorable age. Zane stood here with me and watched the entire clip, as well. He was laughing along with me. JT's lucky to have a "soft place" to land :)
Post a Comment