Saturday, October 28, 2006
I'm so tired I can't sleep
I've been busting my hump for the last couple of weeks and now I'm sick.
And tired.
But JT isn't. The monkey doesn't fully settle into sleep until 11:30 and by that time I'm pulling out my hair.
The good news is all the busting of the hump has resulted in a tremendously quick sale of the house that we've been working on. 2 walk throughs resulted in 3 offers. The first was alright, the second was right on, the third was the first again but with more strings and a little more. We went with the second, counter offered a few details and we're set to close on November 17th. How's that for timing?
Due to hump busting and my sickiness we postponed leaving for the reunion for the morning. Instead, I sniffled my way around the house playing with JT, doing laundry and packing. We'll have a fun ride up as JT's godmother is riding up with us. It's a good thing she's so skinny, I worried that we wouldn't have room with the suitcase for me and K, a suitcase for JT (can you believe that?), hanging items, walker, breast pump and all our hair. It's a good thing Kevin is getting his cut before we leave town. How nice of him to sacrifice for us ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lordy, can you catch a break! Working your boohiney off and now sick. But all will be wonderful again very very soon.
Hi to Chandra!
Post a Comment