Saturday, November 11, 2006
Just curious..while I sit here swelling
I brought the trash can up this afternoon and by the time I made it back to the house I felt a sting on my pinky. I brushed something off before I had a chance to see exactly what it was but the fleeting glimpse I saw I believe it's a spider. I can't see any puncture holes or fire ant blisters so I don't know what to do. I have horrible reactions to fire ants so when my ears didn't swell shut and I didn't break out in hives in my armpits I kind of figured it was a spider. I've iced it and kept it above my head. I've stared at it in the sunlight. I've washed it. I guess I'll wait until morning to see what's going on. For now my right pinky now looks like a sausage and there's numbness about half-way down into my hand.
But what I was wondering the other day is this. How far does my blog reach? I know of several people that read and comment regularly. I know of people that read regularly but don't comment. But I wonder if there are people that read that I'm not aware of? If you're one of those people, heck if you're any of those people, would you please do me a favor and answer my questionnaire to satisfy my interest in my readers? I'll even change my permissions so you can post a comment anonymously.
Male or Female?
Age?
State you live in (like TX or DE, not oblivious or delusional)?
How you found me?
Do you have kids?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I will answer your questionnaire, but first.....remember I am a doctor's kid. If you need a consultation please let me know and I will call Dad or you can.
I am female
I am 30
I live in Texas
I found you when you were pregnant and told me about your blog
I don't have kids, but I hope to very very soon.
Love you!
I'm a blog stalker! I love your writing and your kid's so so damn cute so I keep spying on you (just blew my cover I believe).
Female. Chile. Babyfit. 1 brat.
Your blog makes it to South Am.
I am female, 33, live in Texas and my name is Chrissy. I found your blog on BabyFit (I'm chill1025). I have you blog saved in my favorites (does that make me a stalker?) because your little guy is such a cutie. I have a daughter and a cat.
Oh, and I hope your finger gets better.
Female
31
TX
through Wine Please
one son and another baby on the way
But you knew all that. I hope you get some more results!!
Female
32
VT
Lora and Jake!
Spencer & a hubby (does he count?)
I haven't been able to comment on your blog for some reason!
Lora,
age: Dirty thirty
Philadelphia
I liked you on babyfit so I stalked you here
Jake and two cats, and Dave.
Post a Comment