Wednesday, November 1, 2006

What the...

It's a cool 57 degrees here in Dale Texas and just a few minutes ago I was putting JT into his jammies. Since he decided to pee through his diaper this morning, it's time for a new pair. So I reach into the goodie box for another outfit. The goodie box is really just the boxes of clothes that we got from Jodi and the other box from Kevin's mom. Out comes the first outfit. Nope, it's just a long sleeved onesie. Too cold for the little leggers. Second outfit is a coat. No streaking - that one's out, too. The third grap finds something soft and out comes....jammies! And they are cute cute cute and snap from top to bottom. I had to move Jt from the changing table since he was making every attempt to remove the curtains from the window. I set him in his crib and set out to get his arms through the sleeves. I'm learning that the older he gets the harder it is to maneuver him into his clothes. So I scrunched up the sleeves, stuck my hand through the opening and pulled his arm through. A few twists, turns and frog ribbit's later I'm pulling them down and working his foot into the footie part. For some reason these jammies aren't fitting right. They're the right size but why on earth are his feet sticking out all funny like that? I took his feet out and tried to untwist the bottom parts. But they aren't twisted. Hmph. What the... They snap up the BACK. This completely sets me off and I'm talking smack about the jammies to JT who really doesn't care what's happening as long as he can bat at the bird hanging off the crib mirror. An aching back and five minutes later I didn't fully grasp and comprehend the beauty of these jammies. Like I said earlier, it's tougher to get him into clothes since he's so squirmy now. But with these I have just long enough to get him arms in and through before he flips himself over which is fantastic for putting his feet in and snapping away while he plays Thank you Bon Bebe!

1 comment:

Rinny said...

save some of those clothes for us! And pointers too!