Thursday, December 14, 2006

Both ends

JT is obviously doing some major teething because he's screaming hysterically about everything and anything. If we look at him with googly eyes he screams. Take away the remote control and you get hyperventilating. But the biggest issue is the drool. He didn't drool this much with the last 6 teeth. He's got the 4 huge chompers on top and two center bottom teeth. If I look close enough while his mouth is flung open in mid-scream I think I see the shadows of some big ones coming in down there.

Speaking of teeth, my dentist called me this afternoon. Not the receptionist, not the lady who takes too much of my money for a little filling, but the actual dentist. He wanted to make sure things were honky dory with my teeth (I had to go back to grind down a filling) after the second trip out there. I thought that was pretty cool.

Anyhoo, the other end is another indication that we've got teeth on the way. This kid has given quite the performance tonight with his butt cheeks. Toot toot *grin* Pffffffft *giggle* Raaaawwwwwww toot toot pffft. He farted every step of the way from the coffee table to my legs and greeting me with a drooly smile and a smelly fart.

I love you, too.

Lots of drool. And dirt. He's better than a Swiffer.
I highly recommend picking one of these up.

2 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Aww, rooter tooter! Hee, Emily has toots that compete with my husbands - in sound AND smell!

DNA said...

The "i teeth" were the worst teeth to come in here. Poor little JT. May they pop through soon!