Monday, December 4, 2006
Per Lora
Hot chocolate or eggnog?
Not a fan of eggnog and can handle hot chocolate every now and then. What I'd rather have is hot cider.
Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Are you kidding me? People just throw stuff under the tree without wrapping them? I have a blast wrapping presents. Although at the end of the wrapping session I get tired and start cutting pieces too short and then just taping extra pieces on top. At that point I get to thinking it's just going to be ripped off anyway.
Colored lights or white?
We had white lights and blue ornaments while I was growing up. I like that. But I also like the multitude of colors and that's what we've got now.
Do you hang mistletoe?
No
When do you put up decorations?
December 1
What does your favorite Christmas meal include?
Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and loads of Crescent rolls.
Favorite Christmas memory from childhood?
Going to the Christmas Eve service at church where the sanctuary was light with just candles, then coming home and eating snacky food and opening presents.
How and when did you learn the truth about Santa?
I have no idea.
Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We open all our gifts on Christmas Eve. Christmas day is for lazing around,playing and eating.
How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
With my hands.
Snow! Love it or leave it?
Love it on Christmas but can leave it unless I'm skiing somewhere.
Can you ice skate?
Barely. My ankles are made of toothpicks.
Do you remember your favorite gift?
Clogs. (That's all I can think of!)
What's the most important thing about Christmas for you?
Being with family, friends and enjoying each other.
What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Now that I have a family I want to start one of our own...so I'm still working on this one.
What tops your tree?
A silver finial.
What is your favorite Christmas song?
Silent Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you make me happy. thanks for being you, jori!
Post a Comment