Thursday, December 28, 2006
This just in
It's time for the nine month update. If these bore you to tears please point your cursor to the back button and read something else. For those of you that are genuinely interested, here's the latest and greatest; weight, length, head:
Birth 3/23/06
7lb 6oz
19.5 in
13.5 in
3 Weeks 4/13/06 -45th Percentile across the board
8lb 5oz
20.5 in
14.5 in
2 Months 5/23/06 -50th Percentile across the board
12lbs 1 oz
22.75 in
15.5 inches
4 months 7/20/06- All over the board
15 lbs 12 oz - 70%
24.5 in - 50%
17 in - 75%
6 months 9/26/06 - All over the board
18 lbs 5 oz - 75%
25.75 in - 30%
17.5 in - 70%
9 months 12/28/06 - I wasn't there
20 lbs 2 oz
27 in - 45%
We don't call him Boog for nothing. He tear ducts haven't done what they're supposed to do so we're sending him off to see an eye specialist. Oh joy. That means we'll have to stop prying open his eye booger encrusted eyes in the morning and we can stop having people say, "oh, look at his eye!" Yes people, they're crusty - get your finger out of his eye. That's my job. Before we get there, though, I'm going to read up on it because I think I've seen somewhere that you can massage the eye area to open it up. I believe I also read that it involves squirting boob juice on it. According to some, the juice is a universal healer. Who knew?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I put breastmilk on Jake's eyes once because he was a bit crusty and his tears came in immediately (about a month or two too early!) And I cured acne with that stuff- his and mine. It is a wonderful thing.
JT seems to be sprouting nicely, and his weight is still at about 45%, if that is why you commented that you weren't there. I'm the psycho mom who keeps the growth chart handy
Emily had a clogged duct and I massaged her eye right at where the corner of the eye meets the nose. I'd take my thumb and press down and then run my thumb down and under the eye along the bone. It works!
Post a Comment