Monday, March 12, 2007
Just like I said I wouldn't
I've got a bunch of family coming in town tomorrow. A day ahead of schedule which means my cleaning schedule got screwed up. But the whole family pitched in and we got sheets in the wash, floors vacuumed, dishes washed and the floors will get mopped in between commercials. This is the first time I've stopped tonight since I got home. Dinner was 4 potstickers and half a grilled cheese - JT had the other half and loved it. Oh, and I baked a cake. I'm getting so good at this cake baking business that the gay guy (not that there's anything wrong with that!) at work proclaimed he is going to hire me for his next party. My department was thrilled that I brought in another cake today. I'm practicing for the birthday party and they are my guinea pigs and they don't mind a bit. The 9 x 13 was gone in under an hour.
Goodnight folks - time for me time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment