Exactly one year ago I was just heading off to bed only to be jolted awake four short hours later with the breaking of my water.As I laid JT down into his crib tonight I whispered, "I love you little man, thank you for this year." He rolled over onto his back and smiled at me. I kissed my fingers and brushed his cheek and he smiled again before rolling back onto his side and closing his eyes.
I can hardly stand how much I love this kid.
6 comments:
Am the mother of six children (all adults now). Every year on their birthday I put up a Happy Birthday Banner and post several pics of them growing up. I feel so blessed to have raised them into fine people and I never take for granted all those years of nurturing and memories. Even though they are grown, they still like to gaze at the pics on the wall and remember. Enjoy this special time with your little guy. GBY mb from TC
Happy Birthday, boyfriend! And all my love to one of the best mothers I know. Thank you for sharing him with us!!!! See you Saturday!
A year?! I can hardly stand it either! Happy birthday big boy! High fives from your chubby cheeked twin!
Happy 1 year!! It's amazing isn't it?!! I still remember the post on BF saying you were off and everyone waiting for news! It doesn't seem like a year ago!!
And trying to electrocute myself on the space heater! LOL
I can hardly stand how much I love that kid, and I'm two time zones away!
Post a Comment