Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ham to the third power



6 comments:

Rinny said...

Um....I am printing out the top picture and taking it to work to put in my cubicle. Where did all that hair and all those teeth come from????

Yours truly said...

The teeth have been there for awhile but the hair came out of nowhere. And it's starting to curl(if I rub it up while it's sweaty).

DNA said...

If I had a girl, he'd be boyfriend acceptable!

Lauren said...

I love the last photo! I was surprised to see the hair too!! Super blonde and super adorable!!! I've always loved his chubby cheeks, I hope he doesn't lose them as he gets older!!

Rinny said...

hehehehe. I just thought of this. JT's new nickname is J Teefers. HAHAHAHA. I know. I know. We are just hysterical over here at Casa De M.

Team Manager said...

He is so damn handsome. Definitely going to break some hearts one day.