- I wish Beyonce would stop posing with her armpits showing. It's not attractive and you'd think someone (her publicist) would tell her so.
- I pray that Virgie leaves Anna Nicole Smith's baby alone. I'm going to take a stab at this and guess that if she stops trying to meddle, Larry might, just might, let her be Grandma. That's all she deserves to be. I like money but lots of it makes people crazy.
- I think I'm the only person on the planet that didn't do "Easter Stuff" for my kid. We're saving up for next year when he can walk around outside without falling down in his shoes. He's getting much better. We practiced for a couple of times this weekend. He still sounds like a moose coming across the room but it's a good heads up that he's on the way.
- I made biscuits the other night. Not Bisquick. Not the canned variety. Biscuits from scratch. It was easy and they were perfect. I'm proud of myself.
- I took a personal day yesterday and enjoyed almost every second of it. I took JT's morning nap with him; instead of putting him down when he fell asleep, I leaned back and curled under the comforter with him in my arms. You don't get better sleep than with a little man in your arms. By ten pm I was going crazy and ready to get back to work.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
On my mind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wonderful post, my dear. Even if I did have a bit of a sneak preview! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!
No easter stuff on this planet either. Minus dressing him up in silly ears.
We just did the ears and I shoved some Cheerios in some plastic eggs.
I say why bother.
I hate seeing people's armpits too.
I'm with ya on the decision about Easter. Zane did have a basket this year because he's 3 now, but we downgraded if not skipped some holiday rituals with him when he was younger. I'm not even sure he had any Christmas presents from us his first Christmas, maybe not the second either. How terrible does that sound?!?!?
Post a Comment