Adorable. Guess his little feet will have to get used to wearing shoes!
that's hilarious!!
I just watched it again. He is such a model. When the light comes on he just mack daddy's it up! Love him!
I just watched it again too...well actually, I made my husband watch it becuz Spencer got a pair of Teva's for his bday and if he does these in them, I'll fall over laughing. Consider JT famous.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Adorable. Guess his little feet will have to get used to wearing shoes!
that's hilarious!!
I just watched it again. He is such a model. When the light comes on he just mack daddy's it up! Love him!
I just watched it again too...well actually, I made my husband watch it becuz Spencer got a pair of Teva's for his bday and if he does these in them, I'll fall over laughing. Consider JT famous.
Post a Comment