- I had too many people asking where JT's shoes were that I broke down under all the peer pressure and bought him some sandals and some tennis shoes from Target. Although they are cute, I pray he doesn't get wide feet and subject us to Stride Rite prices. For now the cheapos will work.
- Video from the birthday party still haven't made it to the video site. I'm sorry, but when I do get it there you'll see new video of JT thumping his foot like a horse counting or dogs that have those slippers on their feet. You can laugh, I did, too. Shoes are tricky.
- My husband is a great pitcher and I love watching him play. I do not like the guy that "coaches" the team and pulls Kevin after two innings without merit.
- I bought thank you notes for JT's birthday presents. One step at a time, folks. They'll be in the mail before the fourth of July. I sorta promise.
- Who knew an infant needs a social security number? That would be us. When we declined to have one automatically assigned at the hospital, it would've been nice for them to say you'll need one before you file your taxes or you can kiss your $1000 child credit away. That's my suggestion for the day.
- The word of the weekend has been dada. And he matched saying buh-bye with a wave. Just once.
- Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 makes my hair soft. Unbelievable. Yes, you can finally believe something you see on TV.
- Starting with my next paycheck I'm going to start setting aside money for an abdominoplasty. After putting my body up to 200 pounds and down to 150 and up to 170 and down to 128 an up to 188 and now resting at 165, my lower stomach area now has the elasticity of ten year old underwear. I don't anticipate having this surgery for many years but I need to start saving since nothing covers it.
- Kevin is getting his eyeballs lasered in a few weeks. He can't wait to get rid of the glasses. I don't know what the Boog will do for fun anymore.
- My niece and nephew are in Texas visiting their dad and will be driving down to see us on Wednesday. I can't wait to see all of them!
Monday, April 2, 2007
Top 10 thoughts of the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to know on the child credit. Lordy....you should write a book on all the things that no one tells you about child birthing and rearing.
I'm so excited for Kevin. His life is going to change completely. Best 4K I've ever spent.
Post a Comment