One evening, just after 9/11, I was sitting in my apartment and I heard a boom. Then another. I looked out and saw that the skies were clear, so it wasn't thunder. I thought bombs were going off so I ran outside (not sure why) and I wasn't the only freaked out neighbor in the complex. We stood there for about five seconds kind of looking at each other when heard another boom and then saw a firework explode in the air. There was some festival going on nearby and it included fireworks. Scared me to death!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see y'all tonight!
One evening, just after 9/11, I was sitting in my apartment and I heard a boom. Then another. I looked out and saw that the skies were clear, so it wasn't thunder. I thought bombs were going off so I ran outside (not sure why) and I wasn't the only freaked out neighbor in the complex. We stood there for about five seconds kind of looking at each other when heard another boom and then saw a firework explode in the air. There was some festival going on nearby and it included fireworks. Scared me to death!
Sorry, didn't mean to blog on your blog.
Post a Comment