Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Back to work

I slept on the couch last night to keep from waking up Kevin while I coughed my head off. I came out around 3 and surfed in a slight daze until I got my coughing under control and fell asleep somewhere near 5. I woke up at 7 to JT talking away in his crib. He's really into the babble stage now and says stuff that sounds remotely like pootypootypooty, zipperzipperzip. He will repeat something back to you if you ask him to. He's also learned how to nod yes. With his whole body; the boys got some control issues to work on. Out of curiosity I weighed him and he's 22.6 pounds. Once again he weighs less than I thought. Fine by me because it looks like he's got a little beer belly. I went back to work this morning feeling great and not an hour after I was there I was kindly pushed out the door by my coworkers and send back home. Based solely on the fact that I took an Allegra and dried up I'm going to go with the idea of allergies. I can't believe how badly it affected me this year which leaves me trying to decide if I should go visit an allergist to get tested or just wing it with Claritin. **TMI** Also going back to work are my uterus and prostaglandins - my period has returned for the first time since June 2005. I asked Kevin if he needed anything from the store since I needed to buy tampons and he laughed and said, "Oh yeah, I guess you will since we had the flood."

2 comments:

Rinny said...

Rest is always welcomed. Hope you are back to 100% soon. Oh yeah, glad that TMI returned. :)

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

I hope you feel better!

I love the babble stage the kids are in now! Emily says zoobiezoobiezoobiezoo and buhdupbuhdupbuhdup and something that sounds like doobiedoobiedoobiedoo.

I love reading your blog, by the way.