Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Brushes and Giggles


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

DNA said...

After I stopped laughing, I'm very impressed w/JT's brushing talents. I come near Spencer with a toothbrush and he shakes his head no and clamps his mouth shut or sticks out his tongue. Leave a hair brush in his reach and he'll pick it up and go around the house combing his hair though. Maybe I could borrow JT for a wkend to show him a thing or too. And the dog. He's funny.

Rinny said...

Winston got a haircut! He looks Marvelous!

JT is so smart!!!! Do you have a video that he watches, like the sign language, that helped him learn? Or is that just y'all's skill???

Yours truly said...

He does more chewing than brushing but he's getting better. And you better not try to take it away or he'll pitch a fit.

We got skillz, baby.