Monday, May 7, 2007

Repair 101

When do you stop trying to repair a relationship? Is it along the same lines as fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me? What if you haven't been given a reason? I'm at a loss for words and at a loss of wanting to fix it or comprehend it. But those are my feelings tonight; the feeling is still fresh and raw. Maybe I'll feel differently in the morning. Maybe not.

3 comments:

Rinny said...

My rule of thumb has been to stop when the negative is outweighing the positive.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

If you are putting more into it than you are getting out of it, I'd say to stop trying. You can't keep putting yourself out there, it just won't be worth it, and you end up hurt in the end everytime with people like that.