Wednesday, May 16, 2007
twas the night before snot
And lots of it. Due to JT sharing my bodily fluids he is now on day one of his first cold. Can you believe that? We thought he was invincible but I guess not. Last night he was up to his usual antics, trying to do sommersaults without pants, hiding a diaper behind his head and just being cute. Today was spent listening to The Boog live up to his name with sneezing and snot. The first few times with the snot sucker was torture but after he realized once I squeezed saline up his snot slots and then used the sucker he could breathe, he was all over it. I have to give him credit, though, he's a good natured sick kid. No more cranky than usual and just as giggley as any other day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Buda Bellies on little boys!
Post a Comment