It's been some time since I posted anything about the kid. He's now a royal pain in the butt, climbing on everything in sight. I sure wish it would stop raining long enough for the grounds to dry out and let him romp around outside. Here he is, busted, in mid-table. When I try to scold him he makes me laugh because he's trying to cry but it comes out as a laugh. It looks and sounds ridiculous so I'm sure my discipline is lacking.
You can also enjoy some video of him hanging out in his room, the alphabet song, pillows, etc while I go mix up some sausage balls for work tomorrow. It's a bit blurry at first, don't get nauseous.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
2 comments:
He couldn't be cuter if he tried. I love listening to you talk to him. It is so obvious how much you and Kevin love him.
I want to bite your kid.
Post a Comment