The Bad
- I talked to the real estate lady -the foreclosure auction on the steps of the courthouse happened Tuesday.
- The bank might give cash for keys meaning we take everything, leave no junk and leave it in shape and THEN they pay us.
- I'm a little jaded now and don't believe anything.
- I was reduced to tears before 11 am.
- We just paid $134 dollars to fix the mower.
The Good
- Paris is on her way back to jail.
- I have friends fighting to house my family and store our belongings. I love you guys!
- We will have a house with Central air and a better road!
- I called the mortgage company to get first-hand information and documents. I'm waiting for a call.
- No rent this month!
**Edited to say I'm going to call around to find out where I
should send a payment. If I can't find an answer I'll set up another account that has the funds available. That note suggesting not to pay may be in the best interest of the real estate agent. Going to line up my ducks now....
4 comments:
RU kidding me? That you can even write is impressive. I'd be curled up in a ball. Evil people. We'll house you too! If you want to move...
absolutely freaking ridiculous! Are you supposed to be psychic now? You are pretty amazing.
good lord. and lady problems on top of that. i'd go mad.
i'm thinking of you. you are welcome here, you know. pennsylvania is just awful this time a year. you'll love it.
Way to look for the positive! Still can't believe what jackasses some people are.
Fingers crossed for good news from the stirrups.
Post a Comment