Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Inconsiderate Jerk

Dear Sir: You are a first class jerk. I saw you sitting in that driveway and watched your German Shepherd standing in the road looking at you, waiting for you. I slowed down to make sure nothing was wrong but you were busy trying to hide in the cover of the trees. I turned back around and saw you back out of that driveway. I also saw the two other dogs that started chasing after your truck and watched as you waved your hand out the window as if to say, "stay!" Then you broke my heart. I knew exactly what you were doing out in the country. You didn't belong there. I knew it. And my heart broke into 12 pieces as I saw 12 puppies and 3 other grown dogs run after you, wondering why you were leaving. You pissed me off, sir. You made me speed down that road to catch your license plate. But you were going too fast for me to catch up. My lights were flashing and I laid on the horn and screamed at you as the tears started rolling down my face. "Those poor babies" is all I could say over and over. You couldn't care less. You turned back onto the highway and narrowly missed two cars becuase you were so preoccupied with being irresponsible. Thank you for contributing to the over population of animals. Thank you for teaching those innocent dogs what abandonment is. I hope you rot in hell.

3 comments:

Rinny said...

I hope he rots too! Bad Juju on his head! That is how we got our family dog Sonney(part sunshine, part honey). Is there anyone to call???

Yours truly said...

I called the Lockhart Animal Shelter and had to leave a message. I'm sure they think I'm an idiot the way I was blabbering.

Rinny said...

Poo on them! They are the stinking Animal Shelter. That is what they are paid for isn't it????

You blabber on, swissy. That is part of your charm.