Friday, July 13, 2007

Slurp

I just got home from grocery shopping and now I know my a, b, c's because I sang the song for 20 minutes straight. Every time I ended the song JT would pipe up in the back, "huh!" which can mean yes or huh depending on his mood. By the time we reached our bumpy road his "huh" was wearing down in intensity and I turned to see him conked out. He had a blast at the store. We skipped the steaks and instead we shared a CLIF bar and a chocolate milk. Surprisingly the boy picked up how to use a straw after two tries and me making a very loud slurping noise as demonstration. And the best part of all is he drank milk. Granted, it was chocolate but that's progress away from the mommy milk. I've been grumpy pretty much all day and while we had fun being silly at the store, the ride home jarred me back to reality. I need brakes and I need them tomorrow. Grrrr! Night all. Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

Lora said...

I put YoBaby yogurt in Jake's milk when he isn't being a good milk drinker. Or Carnation Instant Breakfast. Works like a charm!