Monday, August 6, 2007

Day one of napping not in the swing went over surprisingly well. From what I hear, there was no major freakouts and he actually likes getting in and out of the play pen. He tried to go to bed in there tonight but that was a no go. If we let him sleep there it would be non-stop "mah?!" over and over again. It's his weird version of yeah and yes that is punctuated by a spit bubble. I pretend I don't hear him five or six times in a row just so I can see him do it again. By the seventh time he's on to me and then he just starts signing please like a mad man. No word from the banker on the loan and I was too busy to call. Due to unplanned business at work, I'm back on the phones working cases and I haven't been that busy (like that) in ages. It was nice to look up and it be lunch and then time to go home. It was nice not sorting faxes all day and nice chatting with people. Kevin's baseball semifinals is going to be played at the Dell Diamond field on Saturday. I'll pretend I'm the wife of a big league player, cheer like a maniac, eat hot dogs, run the outfield with JT, eat peanuts and crackers jacks because I don't care if I ever get back. And the next time you see that handsome husband of mine, congratulate him. He's not had any snuff for three days and he's much much cuter without his bottom lip sticking out. I probably shouldn't be drinking this cup of coffee at 9:30.

No comments: