Friday, August 31, 2007

Signing off

The final stages of packing and prepping for the move are underway. Our moving guys won't be here until 4 tomorrow so that is giving us a little extra breathing room. The service guys for Dish Network overbooked us so no tv until Tuesday between noon and five. I don't imagine we'll have a lot of time for tv watching in the next few days anyway so we should be able to get our home in order without the distraction. I'm going to dismantle my computer tomorrow morning so if you absolutely positively have to reach me you'll have to call me on my cell. Chances are slim that I'll even answer but give it a shot. Here's wishing everyone a safe and fun holiday weekend. Go do some labor and enjoy your handiwork.

1 comment:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Yay! I'm so thrilled for you! Can't wait to see pictures!