Monday, August 13, 2007

Thank you

I thought I had said my piece. I was wrong so I want to say thanks. Thanks for being the ex that keeps on giving. Thank you for bailing on your promises, giving me the electric bill that I trusted you to have put in your name (and paid), leaving me with your unpaid tire bill for your stupid rims, the entire home improvement charge and last but not least for the repo and the failed payments on the last house. All of which have put a damper on ANYONE giving us loan. I had some credit issues of my own but none that would have stopped a lender from giving me a shot. For the last time, thank you very f'ing much. I have wanted to call you and curse you. I've wanted to send all collectors to your phone and your address. I've wanted to know why but I'll never know. I'm going to pray every night until this hatred for you is gone. Pray that I can stop being angry for the things you did to me. Pray for all the scars to heal that you gave me. But this is the last time I will discuss you because each day I live, still consumed with this hate, I am still giving you credit. None of which you are due.

1 comment:

Rinny said...

Amen! I hate to admit it, but it is true, you are giving the ex too much power. They don't need it, deserve it, or warrant it.

You are far too good, and have far too much love around you and in you to dwell on this crap one more blessed second! It would be a wonderful thing to just tell them off....and believe me I am so angry right now I can't hardly see straight and would do it for you in a heartbeat, but again....it is much better in the long run to let them falter by the wayside and you move on with your wonderful husband, your caring and loving friends, your adorable sons, and your veritable jungle of animals.
We love you, Jori! (and we have cell phones that ring at any time of night or day!)