Bedroom pictures come later. Besides, this is where we spend most of our time running laps around all the furniture and kitchen island. JT finds it hysterical when he lays on the floor and Kevin slides him across the floor by his feet. Sliding is top notch!
Just to let you all know I cancelled the Drop Shots account and will start putting videos in Google.
5 comments:
Beautiful! Thanks for the photos! I love your HOME!
It's just gorgeous! I am completely jealous of your huge kitchen
It looks awesome and I'm just in awe that you're already so unpacked! Things hanging on the wall and everything?! Oh yes, and the boy...cute, cute, cute!
i love it and i can't believe that it looks so nice already. it took me six months to get my house to look like that!
Congrats on getting so much done, so quickly. It looks awesome!!
Post a Comment