I laughed about Lora forgetting and then Angela forgetting. Now you can laugh at me for forgetting about JT graduating to 19 months yesterday. As with the other momma's, we can thank Baby Center for the email reminding us of such grand dates.
Here's the rundown on JT:
- He'll fall without running into anything.
- He'll frequently get 'checked' into the wall by being too close to our knees.
- He can't eat enough fruit. Grapes, bananas, fruit medley, mandarin oranges, an occasional apple...
- He chowed on meat last night. Pork tenderloin, to be exact. That was a first.
- He'll hum the alphabet song, Mary Had a Little Lamb and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...they all pretty much sound the same.
- "Okay, okay, oKAY!" is his clearest sentence. Some days I'm worried that something is wrong and then I just love him for what he does and forget about his lack of using "words".
- He's still scared to death of my turtle but wants to walk you over there 10 times a day to look at him.
- The boobs issue is done and he's still not too crazy about milk. (Confession: Except Friday morning when I think we were all so tired he may have slipped a little drink when I was nearly comatose. Kevin said he napped extra good that day.)
- He doesn't like to eat sitting at the table. If you want him to consume some food, put in on your plate and give him a little persons fork and an extra adult fork. He'll go to town. Expect food to be scattered in a five foot radius and dinner to be complete - officially - about 2 hours after it started.
- He's going to sleep a little earlier. Instead of 9 o'clock he's been heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth around 8:15. He still lays down without a fuss, snuggles his sock monkey and waves us out of the room.
2 comments:
Very cute stuff. Thanks for the update.
happy belated JT!
If it's important for you for JT to have milk try a little Carnation Instant Breakfast powder mixed in. Nutritious and delicious and makes milk irresistable to little boys.
That's what I feed Jake on the days he refuses to eat.
Post a Comment