Thursday, November 15, 2007

Poo on you **explicit post**

It wasn't long ago that I was thinking to myself how lucky I had it that I hadn't had a super poo experience with JT in the tub or any where else in the house. I remember laughing and thinking, "oh no!" when reading about Sam and Zane and what their moms had to go through. I figured it would happen eventually. Just not last week. Sunday night usually yields a big poo for me and by bathtime I still hadn't gotten my goodie basket. I was unnecessarily excited. I tossed JT into the tub for some fishing and bathwater drinking and soaking mom time. Every once in a while he'd stand up and fart and he'd look back at me while he giggled. Yep, real funny. After about 20 minutes I was losing my sense of enjoyment at sitting on the bathroom floor and starting worrying about the great poo and if it was going to happen in the bath. The farts were beginning to come with increasing regularity (pun intended) and I asked him if he was done. I was ready to get him out and into a diaper. He shook his head no and continued playing. And farting. I finally grabbed the stopper and let the water drain out. Okay... let's say not more than, um, 2 minutes later was JT standing facing me but bend over and much to my horror I saw poo pellets drop between his legs. He stood up with his eyes wide and a huge grin on his face. He was confused but hey, this was kind of fun, too! Not only can I pee in the water, I can poop in it! I started screaming for Kevin to come help. I don't know what kind of help that he could give but I didn't want to be alone with the poo water and how am I supposed to scoop it out and where did I put the towel and why is he still pooping?!?! In desperation I flipped open the potty stool which for now has only been used as a step stool and a book holder for us adults. I plucked JT out of the water dripping wet and put him on the toilet. I was hoping for a pellet to drop in there but to my horror his penis was sticking out the top of the seat because in my hurry I had flipped it out and put it back wrong. Now I was stuck with swirling poo, a penis ready to shoot pee in my general direction and a husband oblivious to my drama. JT wrinkled his forehead and stood up and closed the lid. I wrapped him in a towel and pushed open the office door and saying, "Poo! Help. Poop in the water. Um..." Kevin started laughing and told his game buddies that he needed to take a quick break. He took over dressing JT and probably congratulating him on making me gag. Thank goodness for the plastic gloves Rinny had given us at one of our baby showers as a joke for Kevin. Turns out I shouldn't have laughed so hard because I was the one that ended up wearing them. Due to the delay caused by panic most of the water had already gone down and with that lodged several poo chunks in the drain. I used one container to scoop out the floating ones (two) and stood there creating my plan of attack on the drain poo. "Well shit..." was what came out of my mouth and I laughed and gagged at the same time. I did much more gagging while Kevin yelled from the living room, "you can do it!" while I fished those turds out of the drain. It was THE most disgusting thing ever. I'd rather peer inside a dead carcas than scoop poo with latex covered fingers. If advertising for latex gloves is anything like condoms they were right this time - it was like wearing nothing at all. Kevin went back to his game and told the group that JT launched a battleship. "Baby", I said on my way out, "he didn't launch a battleship, he launched a fleet."

4 comments:

DNA said...

"If advertising for latex gloves is anything like condoms they were right this time - it was like wearing nothing at all."

Still laughing...!

Rinny said...

Well my dear, you are more than welcome for the gloves, and am VERY glad that they were there for you in your time of need. :)

Knowing that JT was grinning the whole time paints a very amusing picture in my mind. Thanks for the laugh. It was well needed.

Team Manager said...

Sorry but I have to laugh. Hopefully it will be the last poo drama you will have to live through. Unfortunately for us, Zane played with his poop a few more times. Never made too much of a mess though. And now he is wearing underwear and I believe those days are behind us. Until Brody gets older anyways.

Lora said...

jake pooped all over our living room once. it was bad. there is nothing grosser than feeling warm poop. nothing.