Thursday, December 6, 2007

All I want for Christmas

I've got my two front teeth, now I'd like my $1000 dollars back. Essentially, we're in a pissing contest with the rep from the bank. They sent a letter. Court didn't like the wording. Bank sent another document. Court accepted new document and opened checkbook. Court noticed release not listed in THIS document. Clerk put checkbook away. I talk to clerk to get details. Sorry we have your money and we can't give it back. It's up to bank. The bank isn't talking to us. Because it's not their money. So how do I get my money? A hearing? If you submit a motion, yes, they'll drive 4 hours for a 5 minute conference. How long will that take? Next month. We can have it on Jan 15th or 29th. Write it in your motion. I just emailed back and forth with the bank rep and I've given up for today. Per their attorney, he makes it sound like because they sent the release prior to the good order they aren't going to send another letter. I will resume this fight tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rinny said...

It is a good thing that you are a patient and tolerant woman. I would have lost it a long time ago.
Love you.