Monday, December 17, 2007
Can't wait for 08
I couldn't have asked for a better start to my morning. JT let us sleep until 7, I left for work on time and traffic was easy. I slowed for the red light at Ben White and Riverside and my car died. I waited until the light turned green, turned the key and gassed it and threw it into gear and was able to make it to the next light where it died again and died at every single light I came to.
A tow and diagnostic on the car is going to run me $156. Repair cost after that? I can only hope they take installment payments...
Having that $1000 back right now would be SO helpful.
I'm ready for 2008 to get here so my year of being Bad Luck Chuck can end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Doesn't help that it is kinda chilly outside either. Well, Chuck. I'm rootin' for ya!
I too, am ready for a better year in 2008. I hope your repair is minimal. Maybe the idle just needs to be adjusted...that sounds nice and cheap.
Post a Comment