We all opened one present tonight.
I opened dishes (thank you Carolyn!)
Kevin opened his new kicks (thanks me!)
JT opened the awesome Elmo set (thanks Grandma Denise and Grandpa Wayne!)
He didn't care much for the hat but he loved everything else in the set.
In the spirit of being able to still do this, I dressed JT for bed in this outfit from last year.
As long as he's squatting you can't really tell that it's too short in the legs.
I wanted him to look cute in the morning when he wakes up to the rest of his presents!
Our Charlie Brown tree which is really a tree from our property.
We either lost our Christmas stuff in the move or we hid it really well once we moved in.
Besides, it's not the size of your tree that counts...
I opened dishes (thank you Carolyn!)
Kevin opened his new kicks (thanks me!)
JT opened the awesome Elmo set (thanks Grandma Denise and Grandpa Wayne!)
He didn't care much for the hat but he loved everything else in the set.
As long as he's squatting you can't really tell that it's too short in the legs.
I wanted him to look cute in the morning when he wakes up to the rest of his presents!
We either lost our Christmas stuff in the move or we hid it really well once we moved in.
Besides, it's not the size of your tree that counts...
3 comments:
Kevin had a Charlie Brown tree from the age of 4 until about eight. He loved them. A tradition continues.
That is one cute Christmas boy y'all have there.
I bought Jake's jammies big this year so he can wear them again next year. Glad to know this is normal behavior!
Post a Comment