- Go more than 2 days without exercising
- Buy cleaning products. (But, if I can’t make it I will buy good-for-the-planet stuff)
- Feel guilty for not giving the homeless guy my change
- Eat any fast food
- Give up my own personal 'me' time
- Hate my body
- Say yes when I really mean no
- Waste water by keeping the water on while I brush or wash dishes
Thursday, January 3, 2008
What I won't do in 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am going to keep you as honest as I can on 5 & 7.
"Me" time keeps us sane. And saying yes when we really mean no causes the need for more me time.
Remember this. No one is going to take care of you, but you. So do it already!
Love you!
Good luck! Great list!
Wow, no fast food. You are a better person than I. Best of luck with all your resolutions.
Post a Comment