Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I'm in the process of loading videos for the grandparents who couldn't be with us today.  Thank you for the gifts and the love sent across the miles.  We wish we could all be together - maybe someday, right? 

Kevin spoiled me rotten this year - a couple of necklaces, some new earrings, lotions, bath stuff, jammy pants and some more stuff but my most favorite gift was a new camera!  I handed off the Canon to JT so he can continue taking pictures when he wants.  I've been struggling getting to know the software for the new camera but I'll get it figured out soon enough.

JT didn't get a single train.  HA - just kidding.  He got a ton more and loads of other stuff which will be visible in pictures and video.  Mom and Dad - we used the easel from you for his note from Santa.  : )

Thank you again!

Jori, Kevin and JT










No comments: