Just returned from the doctor's office.
I have +4 Ketones in my urine which equates to pretty dehydrated.
They gave me the option to get admitted and have a couple of IV's administered or come home and medicate.
I'm home, but my prescription for Zofran won't be ready until 1:00.
They believe it was a viral infection on top of the nausea I've been feeling since the end of March - this just threw me over the edge. If I'm not able to get fluids down by tonight I need to call them to get admitted.
They tried to get a listen to the baby's heartbeat but wasn't able to get it on Doppler. I'm going back on May 4th for a follow-up and a sonogram. She moved my due date from 11/19 to 11/18 but that may change again after the ultrasound on the 4th. We'll see...
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
drink up and rest up and get well soon.
Love to you
Eeek! Sick and pregnant sick? UGH. The worst. Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment