Sunday = watched Kevin play baseball and pitch a .... I forget what it's called, but he did a good thing while he pitched. A something something inning. Also got to meet up with Andi and her kids to play while we were at the park.
Monday = A good day at work. We laughed together. Talked about my appointment the next day. Dealt with one of the crazier people since I've been there. She sure did drop the F bomb a lot and talked about the days she used to smoke speed across the street there where they sell the papers but she didn't care that I knew and that's why she has dentures because she smoked her teeth away. If that's not a PSA for ya....
Tuesday = doctors appointment. And here's a cruddy picture of the ultrasound photo. Not many people enjoy staring at 2 inch baby with teeth forming and a waving arm that doesn't belong to them. Maybe you're different.
Wednesday = laughed at work again today. And grimaced. A Lot. The greatest thing about pregnancy is constipation! And the reward of a tiny little turd after you feel like you just birthed an elephant. My motto of the day was "stuck at work".
Thursday = hated my lunch since my Lean Cuisine pizza decided to melt the gray "tray" into the pizza itself. No wonder I haven't bought one of those things in years. Back to PBJ for me. Laughed a lot at work. Sore cheeks. I think we might be getting along now...
Friday = Felt super sick all day. Was close to getting sent home at 11:00 but toughed it out. Finally twisted my spine with the help of the giant Fax/Copier/Scanner machine and got some relief from the headache after my back and neck cracked. Hoping Kevin gets home at a decent hour so I can see him before I fall asleep at 9:30.
Tomorrow = my dad will be here.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment