Who ever "they" are, say the second trimester is the easy one.
"Take time alone with you and your husband. Plan a weekend getaway while you still have energy to enjoy it!"
I have to disagree with them. While the barfing has pretty much subsided, I'm exhausted with minute bursts of random energy. Take tonight - got home, sat down and almost fell asleep in less than 5 minutes. Got enough energy to climb the stairs and put on my customary after work outfit which really just consists of a shirt and my underwear. My belly is really exploding so by the time I get home from work it's seemingly doubled in size and causing me much discomfort. Thankfully JT is a big fan of hanging around the house in underwear so we're quite the duo.
But then 30 minutes later I'm emptying the dishwasher, sweeping the floor (twice in 20 minutes), cleaning the clutter off the bar and picking up toys. Then I'm exhausted again.
Then the next thing you know I'm filling the bucket to wash the floor and end up upstairs in the hallway playing "farting on you" games with JT and laughing like mad. Then I collapse to the floor and while I'm lounging there I notice how disgusting the baseboards look and can't remember if I've ever washed them since we moved in? I get the boards wiped down in the hallway upstairs, JT's bathroom and down the stairs. 3 boards by the front door and one by the dining room.
Guess who's exhausted again?
And guess who disobeyed orders from the husband who just hours ago said, "take it easy on the cleaning, okay?"
So tired that I'm not going to go back and read what I just wrote. Good night...
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment