Curtains.
So I bought a set of black out curtains in white. They're pretty utilitarian looking but would get the job done in keeping out the heat of the sun and when the winter comes, shielding out some of the cold. But leaving the room so darn dark. THAT I don't like one bit.
To appease the light and airy side of me, I also bought 2 sheers. I hung them up on the other end of the rod that held one of the blackout panels.. Two is definitely not enough but I think it would look nice if I bought two more to scrunch together. With the blinds closed behind it and the four sheers pushed together I think it would be a nice layer under the valance.
Babies sleep whether it's dark or not, right? The problem is I won't sleep if I hate what it looks like I maybe I should just keep that in mind when I make my decision.
Light and flowy on the left? Stiff and fuzzy on the right?
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the sheers look. Newborns sleep anyway, but older babies will sleep better with more dark. I have a pair of lined antique satin drapes that are ivory. (Similar to the one I gave you for the Dale property, but better quality.) I'll bring them and we can see if they will work.
Post a Comment