Thursday, September 16, 2010

How YOU doin?


I've got constipation, heart burn, bloating, indigestion, headaches, dizziness, nasal congestion, bleeding gums, increased appetite, leg cramps, swelling, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, itchy stomach, a protruding naval (when I laugh hard), hot flashes, backache, bigger boobs, carpal tunnel, tingly hands and feet, fetal hiccups nearly all day long, lower back pain, bruises from my lack of coordination and turtle syndrome (stuck when I lay on my back).

This is the part of the pregnancy where I turn into a grump.  Bear with me - it'll all be over soon. 

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sorry, Jori. It will all be worth it in the end blah blah, new kid to love, blah blah, you'll forget about this when you see her blah blah...platitude..blah blah hang in there blah blah.

I have to say this sounds like one of those pharmaceutical ads where they try to fast-talk the fine print:

"If you take this, you will feel great and all your troubles will be over!

(Possible side effects may include: constipation, heart burn, bloating, indigestion, headaches, dizziness, nasal congestion, bleeding gums, increased appetite, leg cramps, swelling, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, itchy stomach, a protruding naval , hot flashes, backache, bigger boobs, carpal tunnel, tingly hands and feet, fetal hiccups nearly all day long, lower back pain, bruises from lack of coordination and turtle syndrome.