Kevin came downstairs, wrapped his arms around me and said into my ear, "how about we go to Home Depot before HEB and pick out some paint for Boo's room?"
The pressure was unbearable. He and JT left me for 10 minutes to stare at paint chips and I had it narrowed down to three by the time they got back. JT wanted dark blue from the Mickey Mouse collection, but that choice was quickly nixed.
It's neither color that I had picked in the photo I shared, but somewhere in between the two that we both liked.
JT woke up from his nap with a start, "Mom. What time is it?" (like he had big plans or something). "Okay, it's time to paint Boo's room. Let's go!" He was disappointed that the start of the painting wasn't likely going to happen tonight.
We'll be busy tomorrow!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment