Monday, September 20, 2010

Uncomfortable in more ways than one

I'm nearly 32 weeks pregnant and have finally hit the zone where I am not comfortable in just about everything. 

The exception being my black work pants and my 2 work shirts that are exactly the same except one is black and one is gray.  They are soft and stretch and only occasionally irritate my belly where the stretchy panel is attached to the fabric. 

Oh, and my two dresses.  Kevin commented last night that he'd probably better take a picture of me in my dress since it happens so rarely.  I would wear these dresses to work but I can't because they would show my tattoos.  That's a no-no.

So tonight I'm doing some laundry so my black pants don't stink and trying on clothes. 

I finally have some pants that fit my ever expanding belly so I was trying on my few shirts I have. 

This maternity shirt is too thin and you can see my bra. 

This maternity shirt is too short in the belly now. 

That maternity shirt hangs funny.

And this one? Well....

"Hey JT.  What about this - does this look okay?"

Really?  Am I really asking a 4 1/2 year old opinions on my clothes? 

"Yes, mom!  That's it!  That looks great! Except you forgot your bra...."

No comments: