Friday, October 8, 2010

Right on schedule

The doctor measured me today and said I was right on schedule for 34 weeks.  This is the first time I've measured appropriately - all the other times I've been measuring ahead.

The sonogram went just fine and the sonographer said from the get go, "I'm going to go with the nurse on this one and say she's getting big in there, but we'll see what the final numbers are at the end."






She's head down and in position for take-off.


In case I was one of those moms "who had a dream" she showed me her little lady parts again.

She took a snap shot of all 5 toes.

Looked at the heart, took the heart tones and beats per minute

Measured the head and thankfully didn't tell me it was gigantic or anything

And then she flipped the machine to 3d to see her face. 

Bistery Boo Ballew @ 34 weeks


I've succumbed to the 3d photo phenomenon. 

It was great to see her fat face.  She was laying her head on her hand with her little lips puckered up.  Fat cheeks.  Just like JT had and cheeks that I assumed she would get.  There's no way she can escape the cheek issue passed down from both parents. 

Don't have a scanner and it's hard to take a picture of these photos.  My opinion is it looks best if you back away from the screen a little.  Kind of like those pictures where you had to stare at up close and then back away and the secret picture would come out?  Yep, try it...

And some pictures of JT to round out this post.




1 comment:

Karen said...

Can't wait to meet BB Ballew.

JT is gorgeous as usual.

Love you!